Hygiene measures Guest house Munk
The Munk guest house also offers some measures and advantages over the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The check-in and thus the key collection takes place without any contact with the people via a key safe. So you don't have to be afraid of infection through contact at a reception.
- If you are arriving for several guests at the same time, a generous distance of 2 meters must be kept at the key safe. Please refer to the ground marking.
- The flow of visitors is regulated for the 5 apartments in the guest house Munk. For example, the two apartments Donau and Mindel are only allowed to enter the house at the lower front door or Leave. The other 3 apartments may only enter the house on the north front door, respectively Leave. This reduces the contact between the individual apartments.
- Disinfectant for your hands is available on both front doors. The donors function without contact.
- In the stairwell as well as in the public corridors, masks are required as soon as a minimum distance of 1.5 meters is exceeded between guests of different apartments.
- The apartments of our guest house are equipped with decentralized ventilation. This ensures continuous ventilation of the living rooms. Fresh air is particularly important for preventing infection.
- We allow at least 1 day to elapse between stays of two consecutive bookings.